What will you be for Halloween? A commonly asked question this time of year.
If you are planning to go to a Halloween party, it is time to start looking for the right Halloween plus size costume. Shopping for the perfect costume can sometimes be a challenge for the curvy girl but thankfully the options are limitless.
We’ve developed a list of the top 10 plus size costume ideas for the confident curvy woman:
10. Fairy tale Princess. Elegant refined, think satin, brocade ball gown. Long white gloves with jeweled tiara complete the look. You’ve just stepped out of the pages of a grand fairy tale.
9. Pocahontas. Pigtails, Native American headband and necklace, suede boots. Real ax optional.
8. 1950’s inspired costume. A pink polka dot swing skirt with black and white stripe top works well. Coordinate with a polka dot neck scarf.
7. Lady Gaga – For Gaga, it’s all about the lipstick, hair and tall boots. Keep it cool, hip and weird!
6. Sexy Nurse. Zipper front white dress, headpiece, stockings and heals. And of course, every nurse needs her stethoscope.
5. Little Red Riding Hood. Red hooded cape with woven basket are necessities. Beware of the big bad wolf.
4. Athenian Goddess. Full length white dress with empire waist. Flirt with gold arm cuffs and accessories.
3. French Maid. Off the shoulder black dress, white apron, neck piece and head piece. Have your duster ready!
2. Southern Belle. A sheer layered hoop dress fits perfectly with the theme. A sun hat with neck tie completes the look. Southern charm mandatory.
1. Pirate lady. Our favorite plus size Halloween costume! A dallas cowboys 3d hoodie style dress with lace skirt and pirate hat transforms you into a buccaneer babe. Accessorize with Tall boots and matching lace sleevelettes. Don’t forget to sharpen your sword. Shiver me timbers!
The key to a great look is how well you accessorize. Have fun with your plus size costume and don’t be afraid to show off your curves.
write by sanders